Thursday, March 26, 2009

It has been a slow and pain full death for the bears.Instead of just throwing them off the cliff the bulls prefer to bleed them into oblivion.It is amazing how many bloggers out there are still short.There arrogance surprises me, no one could have predicted such a bounce but missing out on 1500 point move altogether is shameful.I admit I was skeptical at first but I learned my lesson and placed my trades accordingly.It is not going to be a V shaped bottom and there will be a pull back but forget about the test of "the lows". I missed today's trading day because of work and was bummed out on missing the move in the solars. Every time I listen to Obama speaks he keeps on pushing alternative energy. I was thinking about picking some JASO the other day.But now I guess I have to wait for a pull back. The short interest in all solars is quite high and the move is not over.I am looking at ENER is an investment and will trade other solars after a pull back.

No comments:

Post a Comment