Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My bullish bias!

Most of the worst news has been baked in.During the last run up a lot of money was on the side line which feels left out.Secondly our Government's save at all cost approach will not let the natural progression of market take place.I am not arguing that it is the right thing to do or will it work in the long term.But for now it will get the market going.At the most auto industry will be made the scape goat.
I am bullish heading to FASB's vote on new market to market accounting propsal.I won't be surprised to see uptick rule to follow soon.This can pretty much kill the bear market as it is.I don't agree with everything being propsed.But I'll trade which ever way it makes me money.
Right now solars are where the action is along with my favorite TNA and FAS.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing all this wonderful info with the how-to's!!!! It is so appreciated!!! You always have good humor in your posts/blogs. So much fun and easy to read!

    Nero BackItUp Crack

    ReplyDelete